Teachers

The State Dairy CDE will be held on December 6, 2014 with the other State CDEs on the ABAC Campus. Registration will take place on the ABAC Campus and we will go to the UGA Tifton Campus Dairy for Judging the Classes.  and then return to ABAC for the exam and reasons.

Juniors will judge 4 classes, give 1 set of reasons and have a Dairy Management Exercise (exam).

Seniors will judge 4 classes, give 2 sets of reasons, have a Dairy Management Exercise (exam) and have a Team Activity.

I have attached a copy of the rules and scantron to this email.

If you plan on having a team please go to the link below and fill out the form.

Registration Link

Be watching for emails from Mr. Lastly about all the registration times and places for that day.

We will also need 4 buses to take the Students to the Dairy and if you do not mind please help us out.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher