Teachers,

Very soon you may be receiving a packet of information in the mail from Bayer CropScience. Bayer is a sponsor of the National FFA Foundation, and a leader in the agriculture industry. They are organizing a campaign to help improve food insecurity by creating a program called #Thankful4Ag.

As part of their program, Bayer is mailing information to each FFA chapter in the country asking for their participation in the #Thankful4Ag campaign.  I’m attaching some documentation to this email, including 1) a letter to chapters, 2) a newsletter template idea, 3) a teacher outreach postcard, and 4) a sample Tweet and Facebook post that your chapter can use. Please be on the lookout for your packet of information. I encourage you to share this information with your students. This doesn’t have to be something else for you to do. It may be that when they hear about it, you have a group of students who will find that this is right up their ally. I hope that you will share the message.

Have a blessed weekend.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary