I've attached the list of teams registered as of 9:00 a.m. on Thursday
11/6. I will accept registrations through Friday 11/7. Please let me know
if your plans have changed and you need to drop a team as it takes a
considerable amount of time to prepare team stickers and at this time we
have a very large number of registered teams.

Also, let me remind everyone that all four team members scores count in
this CDE. There are no dropped scores.

Note: On the attached file, the red cells indicate that the team is not
fully registered. This means they are missing team member names and/or
membership numbers. If this applies to your team, please email me the names
and membership numbers and I will update my registration sheet.

Thanks

      Chapter

Area I or II

Advisor Name that trained the team