The following schools have registered for the Area FBM CDE's coming up
November 11th and 13th.

Area I - Nov. 11 at the *Gordon County College and Career Academy*

TempleRinggold HighRiverdaleNorthwest Whitfield Creekside High SchoolPickens
CountyGordon LeeFannin HighAdairsville High SchoolRidgelandCalhoun CityArabia
MountainRockmart HighBowdon FFACedartown High SchoolAlexanderPaulding
CountyNorth
Murray High School

Area II - Nov. 13 at *Franklin County High School*

East Jackson HighEastsideMorgan County High SchoolCommerce HighHabersham
CentralWhite County

*I know many of you were at the Convention last week so please register by
Friday if you plan to have a team.*

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1tJuRWQCyjjg2x7JOOmaZUkzjy79zrhvBHh1_kJdhon4/viewform>

--