I've attached the list of teams registered as of 5:00 on Wednesday 11/5. I
will accept registrations through Friday 11/7. Please let me know if your
plans have changed and you need to drop a team as it takes a considerable
amount of time to prepare team packets and at this time we have a very
large number of registered teams.

Also, let me remind everyone that all four team members scores count in
this CDE. There are no dropped scores.

Note: On the attached file, the red cells indicate that the team is not
fully registered. This means they are missing team member names and/or
membership numbers. If this applies to your team, please email me the names
and membership numbers and I will update my registration sheet.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602