Thank you to all the teachers who trained teams to compete yesterday. I believe we set a record with 26 Junior and 26 Senior teams! We had over 200 students competing in floriculture.
Rosters have been checked and the scores have been double checked and verified. The top two junior and senior teams have earned the opportunity to represent Area 1 in the State Floriculture CDE which will be held at Fort Valley State University on Saturday, February 7th.

Senior teams:
1st Place - Sonoraville High - Advisor, Dr. Sara Clark
2nd Place - Gilmer County High - Advisors, David Bushey and Paul Little
High individual - Oksana Daniel - Sonoraville High

Junior teams:
1st Place - Bagley Middle - Advisor, Nelson McCracken
2nd Place - Heritage Middle - Advisor, Willis Callaway
High individual - Kayla Moore - Heritage Middle

Attached you will find the results to the Area 1 Floriculture CDE held Tuesday November 11th at the Gordon County College and Career Academy.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602