Congratulations to all the students who competed yesterday in the Floriculture CDE held at Franklin County High School. I would like to thank the teachers and students of FCHS for the warm welcome and tremendous amount of help they provided in making all our CDEs run smoothly. I would also like to thank the great help I received from our Area 2 Officers, Travis Tankersly and Makayla West and the three outstanding UGA students that came up to help out, Jody Temperly, Natalie Kinsey, and Morgan Smith.

Rosters have been checked and the scores have been double checked and verified. The top two junior and senior teams have earned the opportunity to represent Area 1 in the State Floriculture CDE which will be held at Fort Valley State University on Saturday, February 7th.

Senior teams:
1st Place - Franklin County High - Advisor, Eric Hickox
2nd Place - White County High - Advisor, Amanda Keener
High individual - Ashley Sorrow - Franklin County High

Junior teams:
1st Place - Franklin County High - Advisor, Eric Hickox
2nd Place - Franklin County Middle - Advisor, Anna Watkins
High individual - Christa Anderson - Franklin County High

Attached you will find the results to the Area 2 Floriculture CDE held yesterday at Franklin County High School.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602