I've attached the list of teams registered as of 5:00 on Wednesday 11/5. I will accept registrations through Friday 11/7. Please let me know if your plans have changed and you need to drop a team as it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare team packets and at this time we have a very large number of registered teams.

Also, let me remind everyone that all four team members scores count in this CDE. There are no dropped scores.

Note: On the attached file, the red cells indicate that the team is not fully registered. This means they are missing team member names and/or membership numbers. If this applies to your team, please email me the names and membership numbers and I will update my registration sheet.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602