There will be an ENR Workout at Pataula Charter on Tuesday, November 11,
2014, beginning at 4:00p. This will be a workout, NOT a practice contest.
It will be very informal and I will have all my specimens on display. I
will also have four GPS points set up for your students to practice on.

If you would like to attend, please go to the following link and register.

ENR Workout - Pataula
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17K4A5w_hQ8LDfACe9qJvB3y4PUcRkRAQ_hknaoo03zE/viewform>

Thanks to Mr. Larry Worsley for offering this opportunity to further your
students' training.

Thank you!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*State ENR CDE Superintendent*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*