Hello All,

Join us for another amazing Study Abroad Workshop on, November 11th!

LESSONS FROM ABROAD

Date: Tuesday, November 11th

Location: Miller Learning Center, Room #214, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM

Info: Engage in a discussion with returned study abroad student panelists on
their experiences abroad and the lessons they learned about themselves as
well as about the world around them. Learn from their lessons on how to both
prepare and immerse yourself into a culture during your time abroad.

Also, check out the attachments to learn about our new Study Abroad
Certificate Program and other Workshops!

We look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Best,

Will

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor/PhD Student, Student Affairs Administration

Office Of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email-  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Connect-  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy
feedback from you since your recent visit to our office.
Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link:
http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html