See the World, Learn, Share the World
Have a great photo or video from your travels?
Apply here for the UGA International Photo & Video contest!
Deadline: 11:30 PM, Nov. 10. 2014

Workshop: Marketing Your Study Abroad Experience
Date: November 18
Time: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Location: MLC 201
Please remember to evaluation your program!

International Tailgate
November 15 at Reed Quad.
Cheer along with our bulldog nation as we kick off the International Education Week!
World Fest & Parade of Flags
November 17 at the Tate Plaza.
Enjoy many different cultural displays,
performances and arts and crafts from around
the world!
Love Stories From Abroad
November 18 at Room 214, MLC.
Listen to memorable experiences of falling in love with the culture, food and location abroad! Be prepared to laugh, cry and get inspired to explore the world!

1324 South Lumpkin Street
Athens, GA 30602
Phone 001-706-542-2900
Fax 001-706-583-0106

unsubscribe from this list
You will receive an automatic confirmation.

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html