[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">
[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">

Special Events:  In support of International Education Week, the UGA Study Abroad Office is hosting some workshops open to all (see below)!

Study Abroad IEW Event: Love Stories from Abroad (FYO Event)

When: Tuesday, November 18th, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Still on the fence about going abroad? Join us as students from various international backgrounds share their most memorable experiences of falling in love with the culture, food, and location abroad! Be prepared to laugh, cry, and get inspired to explore the world around you!

Where: Miller Learning Center; Room #214

Returned Study Abroad Students

Study Abroad 201: Marketing Your Study Abroad Experience (Required for Certificate Program Completion)

When: Tuesday, November 18th, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM

Learn how to promote your international experience to be competitive in the job market with the help of the Career Center and the Education Abroad staff.

Please bring a copy of your resume!

Where: Miller Learning Center, Room #201

Unsubscribe Link

William Smith II

Education Abroad Advisor/PhD Student, Student Affairs Administration

Office of International Education

1324 S.Lumpkin Street

Athens, GA 30602

Phone-(706)-542-2900

Email- [log in to unmask]

Connect- http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-s-smith-ii/74/85b/942

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html