Good Afternoon Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE next week.

Floriculture is a 4 person team and all 4 team members scores count towards
the team score.
The junior participants will take a 25 question general knowledge exam and
identify 25 plant specimens.  There will be a plant list provided.
The senior participants will also take a 25 question general knowledge exam
and identify 25 plant specimens.  In addition they will solve 5 problem
solving questions as well as identify 10 plant disorders.

*All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.*  Senior
participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket
magnifier for disorders.

*Registration will start at 4:00 and contest will start at 4:30*

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School on Tuesday,
Dec 9th.  We have 14 junior and 17 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the
Farm and Community Life *Pettigrew Center* at FVSU on Thursday, Dec 11th.
We have 20 junior and 21 senior teams registered.

*Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region
FFA *
Area 4
Burke Middle  - $40
Cross Creek - $40
Ebenzer Middle - $20
Effingham County High - $80
Effingham County Middle - $20
Screven County High - $60
South Effingham High - $50
Southeast Bulloch - $80
Toombs County - $80
Washington County High - $50
West Laurens - $40

Area 3
Baldwin High - $50
Bonaire Middle - $50
Henry County - $30
Luella - $50
Peach County - $80
Perry Middle - $40
Rutland High - $40

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education