Special thanks goes out to our judges Tommell Wilcox, Dr. Curtis Borne.
Casey Shumate, and Norman Gay as well as my assistants Justin Martin and
Clarissa Harris for helping to conduct the Ag Sales CDE at Fort Valley
State University yesterday.  I would also like to thank Chris Corzine for
lining up the facilities.

Congratulations to the following for winning the Area 3 Ag Sales CDE.

1st place - Ola High School, Advisor -  Eve Rogers
2nd place - Jones County, Advisor - Brandi Baade
High Individual goes to Hannah Holder from Ola HS

Rosters have been verified and scores are attached.
--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher