For those of you in your beginning years of teachers or student teaching please make plans to attend the new teacher workshop that will be held, Thursday January 15th, before Mid-Winter conference.  The workshop agenda, time, and location can be found below.

Please respond to this email and let me know you will be attending by Wednesday, Jan 7th.
If you have other items that you think need to be covered at the workshop please email me so we can work them into the schedule.

New Teacher Workshop

Thursday, January 15, 2015
(before GVATA Mid-Winter Conference)

GA FFA/ FCCLA Center
Walters Hall
Covington, GA

10:00AM – 2:30 PM

Agenda

This workshop is designed to help teachers in their first few years of teaching fill out successful student leadership applications.

10:00               Welcome                                                    Chris Corzine

10:05              Meeting Extended Day/ Year Standards    Ricky Wheeler

10:25              Middle School Record Books                    Melissa Riley

10:45              National FFA Week Observation                 Ricky Wheeler

11:05              State FFA Degrees                                      Barry Norris

11:30               Proficiency Applications                             Kevin Jump

12:00               Lunch provided by GVATA

1:00                 National Chapter Applications                     Melissa Riley

1:30                 Secretary Books                                         Melissa Riley
                        Reporters Book                                          Barry Norris
                       Treasurer Book                                             Kevin Jump

2:30                 Adjourn

Thank you,
Melissa Riley