Good Afternoon Teachers,

Just a few reminders about the Floriculture CDE next week.

Floriculture is a 4 person team and all 4 team members scores count towards the team score.
The junior participants will take a 25 question general knowledge exam and identify 25 plant specimens.  There will be a plant list provided.
The senior participants will also take a 25 question general knowledge exam and identify 25 plant specimens.  In addition they will solve 5 problem solving questions as well as identify 10 plant disorders.

All students need to bring a clipboard and a few #2 pencils.
  Senior participants should also bring a non programmable calculator and a pocket magnifier for disorders.

Registration will start at 4:00 and contest will start at 4:30

Area 4 Floriculture will be at Southeast Bulloch High School on Tuesday, Dec 9th.  We have 14 junior and 17 senior teams registered.

Area 3 Floriculture will be set up downstairs in the center rooms of the Farm and Community Life Pettigrew Center at FVSU on Thursday, Dec 11th.  We have 20 junior and 21 senior teams registered.

Dont forget t-shirt money - $10 per shirt, checks made to Central Region FFA
Area 4
Burke Middle  - $40
Cross Creek - $40
Ebenzer Middle - $20
Effingham County High - $80
Effingham County Middle - $20
Screven County High - $60
South Effingham High - $50
Southeast Bulloch - $80
Toombs County - $80
Washington County High - $50
West Laurens - $40

Area 3
Baldwin High - $50
Bonaire Middle - $50
Henry County - $30
Luella - $50
Peach County - $80
Perry Middle - $40
Rutland High - $40

Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education