---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Charlsy Anesetti* <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Subject: ABAC YF SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

If you could, please forward this email out for the ABAC Young Farmer
Committee.

We have lifted our late fees for the show, and will be taking entries until
the 20th of January, 2015. We are still holding a phenomenally put together
show and look forward to seeing showmen from all across the state.

***PLEASE NOTE this show will take place in Perry, GA at the Georgia
National Fairgrounds in the Beef and Dairy arena.

Any and all questions are welcomed to Charlsy Anesetti- ABAC YF Vice
President (770)-490-6391 [log in to unmask] <javascript:;>

Thank you!

Sent using OWA for iPhone

--
Christa Steinkamp