---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Subject: ABAC YF SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

If you could, please forward this email out for the ABAC Young Farmer Committee.

We have lifted our late fees for the show, and will be taking entries until the 20th of January, 2015. We are still holding a phenomenally put together show and look forward to seeing showmen from all across the state.

***PLEASE NOTE this show will take place in Perry, GA at the Georgia  National Fairgrounds in the Beef and Dairy arena.

Any and all questions are welcomed to Charlsy Anesetti- ABAC YF Vice President (770)-490-6391 [log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Sent using OWA for iPhone

--
Christa Steinkamp