Teachers,

Reminders about the State Rabbit Show:

West Laurens FFA will provide a concession stand.

I have attached a spreadsheet with the names of students I have entered.  Please let me know if I am missing anyone.

Below is the original email.

RW

2014 FFA/4-H State Rabbit Show

For any FFA or 4-H member (please share with 4-H members in your community)

December 13, 2014
Dublin, Georgia

Location: West Laurens High School - Ag. Education Department
3692 Highway 257
Dexter, Georgia 31019     Use this address to get to location

Once at the school - drive around back and look for the greenhouse.

Check in:  11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Show Starts:  1:00 PM
Entry fee:  $4 per rabbit
Payout will be dependent on expenses since we have no sponsors at this time.

T-shirts will be made if we have 25 sign up for them.  T-shirt design will be similar to last years.  T-shirt sizes should be entered on the google document when entering the rabbits.  Cost of t-shirts is $10.  View of last year's t-shirt is attached.

You will be able to enter 3 rabbits one at a time, but there is no limit to the number of entries.

Here is the google doc for entries.  The rules are attached.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1uOLTuANb8jyarHLumZeFpuhDGY-AQzuHrMdGx3DMF-w/viewform

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher