---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Subject: ABAC YF WINTER SHOW
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Christa,

I would love to remind all the Ag teachers before Christmas break that our
ABAC Young Farmer Steer and Heifer show is on January 23rd and 24th. This
show will be hosted in PERRY, GEORGIA at the GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIRGROUNDS.
Entry forms are due by January 3rd, 2015.

We are expecting a nice turn out, and are hosting exceptional pay outs. Our
top steer and heifer will both receive a 500 dollar check, and will pay top
five calves respectively 100 dollar increments. Belt buckles will be
presented to our top showman in each grade.

If there are any questions, please feel free to email me, Charlsy Anesetti
at [log in to unmask]
770-490-6391

Sent using OWA for iPhone