---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haley Analise Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Subject: 2015 Classic City Showdown
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Ms. Steinkamp,

Could you please send out the attached entry form again for the UGA Block & Bridle and Cattlemen's 2015 Classic City Showdown Steer & Heifer Show. The show will be held January 9-10, 2015. The show is completely organized and ran by students from UGA Block & Bridle and Cattlemen's organizations. We strive to produce a high quality show that everyone will enjoy. We hope to see everyone from across the state!

Thank you and have a great day!

Haley A. Cook

University of Georgia, Class of 2016

Agribusiness