Horse Judging Teams,

The registration for the state horse judging contest will be out after the first of the year. I was just wondering if any advisors would be interested in a horse judging practice day? I was thinking of Saturday January 24th. I could include conformation selection, performance criteria, reasons. I would also work on getting a class together. Time and location unknown, but if there is interest of five or more teams I will try my best to put something together that will be beneficial. Please let me know if you would participate.

Have a great holiday!

Kent Benson
North Region Ag Ed
Animal Science Area Teacher