Teachers,

I hope that each of you are well on your way to enjoying some well deserved time off with family and friends as we all get ready to celebrate the Holiday Season.

As you do this, please know that it is a pleasure for all of us in the North Region Office to serve you and your students and we all consider it a privilege to do so.

I speak for all of them when I wish each of you a very Blessed and Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Please have a safe and restful Holiday and God Bless all of you and your families.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director