The Area VI Marketing Plan CDE was held on Thursday, December 11, 2014 on
the campus of Cook County High School. Rosters have been checked and
results should be considered official.

A BIG thank you to the Cook County Agriculture Education teachers, Mr. *Richard
Herrin*, Mrs. *Valerie Bennett*, and Mr. *Jeff McLean*, for hosting the
event and to Cook County High School for their hospitality. We appreciate
Mr. *Shaw Wacter*, Area VI Chaplain, for his welcome and words of
encouragement.

Thanks to Ms. *Audrey Luke-Morgan* and her students for judging the
Marketing Plans and the Presentations. Their work and critiques are most
appreciated! Also, BIG thanks to Dr. *Lynn Barber* for monitoring the event
and our other judge, Mr. *Carley Hickox*. Great job!

Representing Area VI at the State Marketing Plan CDE to be held in February
at Ft. Valley State University are:

*First Place*: The *Brantley County* FFA Chapter, Advisor Mr. Chad Crews
Members are: *Christen Flowers*, *Samantha Keserauskis*, and *Krissy Miles*

*Second Place*: The *Lowndes* FFA Chapter, Advisor Mr. Micheal Barnes
Members are: *Clay Parker*, *Morgan Syskind*, and *Avery Fletcher*

*CONGRATULATIONS* to these teams and congratulations to all the students
who participated in the Marketing Plan CDE!

Complete results for *Area V* and *Area VI* are attached.

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*