I want to take this opportunity to remind you about several items. Please look carefully at the information below.
It is a busy time of year and the first semester is winding down fast. I hope all of you are looking forward to a couple of weeks off to spend time with family and friends. In the hustle and bustle of Area CDEs, monthly reports, fruit sales, SLOs, EOPAs, semester grades, Christmas parties AND many other things....please do not forget the reason for the season!

If we can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education