Teachers,

The Area VI Marketing Plan CDE was held on Thursday, December 11, 2014 on the campus of Cook County High School. Rosters have been checked and results should be considered official.

A BIG thank you to the Cook County Agriculture Education teachers, Mr. Richard Herrin, Mrs. Valerie Bennett, and Mr. Jeff McLean, for hosting the event and to Cook County High School for their hospitality. We appreciate Mr. Shaw Wacter, Area VI Chaplain, for his welcome and words of encouragement.

Thanks to Ms. Audrey Luke-Morgan and her students for judging the Marketing Plans and the Presentations. Their work and critiques are most appreciated! Also, BIG thanks to Dr. Lynn Barber for monitoring the event and our other judge, Mr. Carley Hickox. Great job!

Representing Area VI at the State Marketing Plan CDE to be held in February at Ft. Valley State University are:

First Place: The Brantley County FFA Chapter, Advisor Mr. Chad Crews
Members are: Christen FlowersSamantha Keserauskis, and Krissy Miles

Second Place: The Lowndes FFA Chapter, Advisor Mr. Micheal Barnes
Members are: Clay ParkerMorgan Syskind, and Avery Fletcher

CONGRATULATIONS to these teams and congratulations to all the students who participated in the Marketing Plan CDE!

Complete results for Area V and Area VI are attached.

Danny Bartlett
Forestry Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway