From: Stahley, Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Adopt-A-Stream Chemical & Bacterial workshop on Saturday, Jan 10th
To: "Stahley, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Julie Shutters <[log in to unmask]>, "Baker, Seirisse" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings from the Georgia Adopt-A-Stream State office,

We hope that everyone is doing well. We wanted to let you know about a Chemical and Bacterial Monitoring workshop opportunity that will happen on Saturday, Jan 10th from 9am-4:30pm (see attached flyer and agenda). This free hands-on workshop is designed to train volunteers to evaluate local water quality. We will focus on in-stream chemical & bacterial monitoring methods that involve water sampling for air/water temperature, dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity and e.coli. The workshop will be conducted by Georgia Adopt-A-Stream and certified Adopt-A-Stream Trainers. No previous experience in water quality is needed!

Dress appropriately for the field, the workshop will be held rain or shine! Lunch will be provided.

Please RSVP to Julie Shutters at the Golden Triangle RC&D by calling (229)723-3841 or emailing [log in to unmask].

All the best,

Anne Stahley

State Coordinator, Georgia Adopt-A-Stream

Environmental Protection Division, GA DNR

2 MLK Jr. Dr. SW, Suite 1462 E

Atlanta, GA 30334

Office: 404-651-8517
www.GeorgiaAdoptAStream.org