Please see reminder about the Effingham Ham Jam Entry form.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Subject: FW: Effingham Ham Jam Entry Form
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Can we send this out on the list serv again please?

Thank You,

Trey Harris

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure. ~Don Wilder

*Our Vision at Effingham County Middle School is to *

*E**ducate, Challenge, Motivate, & Succeed*

*Effingham County Middle School*

*1659 Highway 119 South*

*Guyton, GA 31312*

*Phone - 912.772.7001 Ext: 1450 <912.772.7001%20Ext%3A%201450>*

*Fax - 912.772.7005 <912.772.7005>*