Pelham City Schools would like to expand their agricultural education
program and are currently seeking qualified personnel until March 31st.

Pelham City Schools currently has a high school and middle school
agricultural program. This is a small town, small school setting. However,
facilities, equipment, resources, school and community support are
phenomenal. We are a school system of choice.

The position will include a 12 month contract. Expanded curriculum
opportunities are to be Agri-Business, Ag Mechanics, and/or
forestry/natural resources. Horticulture and Animal Science are our current
pathways.

Please see the posting at www.teachgeorogia.org if interested. For
additional information, please contact David Young or Justin Sealy.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
 Agricultural Instructor / FFA Advisor