---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bobby Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Please forward to the Georgia FFA Chapters.

Thank You!

Bobby

The Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation is once again sponsoring a t-shirt
design contest for 4-H and FFA youth.

We had over 300 entries last year and we selected the entry featured on the
attached flyer.

Please find attached the cover letter and flyer for advertising this
contest.

We will again award a $100 prize to the winning designer and a $50 prize to
the group with the most entries.

Please promote this contest to your youth group and encourage their
participation.

The entry deadline is Monday, February 23.

Thanks for your assistance in promoting this contest!

Bobby

Bobby Smith - [log in to unmask]

Agriculture and Natural Resources- Program Development Coordinator

Northeast District

1225 South Lumpkin Street

Hoke Smith Building, Room 304

Athens, GA 30602

w (706) 542-1206

o (706) 542- 3503

fax (706) 542-1612

"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute
most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness."

- Thomas Jefferson

[image: Centennial signature line 90 pixel]

The University of Georgia College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
offers its educational programs, assistance, and materials to all people
regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, sexual
orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status and is an equal
opportunity, affirmative action organization.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education

*Agriculture Education Mission*