*If you operate a Food Processing Plant* it is time to complete the Food
Processing Reports for 2014. Please click the following link to submit your
2014 report, Food Processing Report
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/16_ZyyUoLUEHq5KHUmclWlpkoY2u2sI3r2bXYSnoobkM/viewform>
.

*I need all reports completed by January 10th, 2015*.

The following systems have submitted reports for 2014:

*North Region                          Central
Region                         South Region: *
Franklin County                      Emanuel County
Colquitt County
Habersham County                 Dooly County
Appling County
Fannin County                        McDuffie County

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher