Check out the message below from Bret and Susan from ATL Urban Farms. They have a great offer for Ag teachers detailed below.

Congratulations to Mrs. Crown at Union Grove High for winning the tower garden. (see the link below for a video of the official drawing)

From: Bret Bowlin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:10 AM
To: John Bridges
Subject: AG Educators and Tower Garden

Thank you for attending the Ag Educators event on January 15 & 16 at the FFA Camp/Covington. It was a pleasure and a privilege for ATL Urban Farms to be there and to meet so many of you. Your influence is so important for connecting kids to the land in meaningful ways and to guide the future of farming. We hope Stephen Ritz’ Green Bronx Machine presentation was an inspiration to you.

We were very excited to announce a drawing for a free Tower Garden complete with grow light kit. As promised, we drew a winning name from all of the entries that we received at the event. Congratulations to Sherry Crown of McDonough/Henry County!!! If you would like to see a brief video of the drawing, please visit the ATL Urban Farms facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ATLUrbanFarms.

Also at the event, ATL Urban Farms offered a set of seedlings FREE to every teacher that committed to incorporate the Tower Garden into their classroom. The event was fast paced, so if you were unable to get your form turned in, we have extended our offer to January 31, 2015!  You must place your order with us by January 31 to take advantage of the free seedling offer. Simply contact us at [log in to unmask], and Susan or Bret will help you.  We wanted to be sure all of you are able to take advantage of the offer.

ATL Urban Farms is here to support you as you develop the Tower Garden as a teaching tool, so please contact us at [log in to unmask] or by phone at 770-886-9334.

Many thanks again to our host, Chip Bridges and DOE/Agriculture Education, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Susan Wright

Bret Bowlin

ATL Urban Farms, Inc.