The Stockbridge High School FFA is hosting The Chicken Chase 5K on April 4 to raise money for our CTSOs. It is open for all ages and is on campus, so there’s no issues with roads. Check out the link and mark your calendar!!

http://www.active.com/stockbridge-ga/running/distance-running-races/chicken-chase-5k-2015

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,

CJ Satterfield

Agriscience Teacher & FFA Advisor

Stockbridge High School

1151 Old Conyers Rd

Stockbridge, GA  30281

770-474-8747

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”  Mahatma Gandhi

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."