It was great to see each of you at the GVATA mid-winter conference. I wanted to share a brief word of gratitude for the positive atmosphere, fellowship, and enthusiasm shared during the past two days.

In particular, I appreciate the way you welcomed Stephen Ritz. I hope his enthusiasm was contagious and we all follow his advice and make an impact on those around us. He and Curt was very impressed with the entire group.

I am also thankful to those of you that made the choice to attend the FFA Alumni Hall of Fame ceremony for Agricultural Education. It is my hope that the same professional courtesy and respect will return to each of you in a magnificent way. I know for a fact that the Hall of Fame inductees and their families appreciated your presence.

The GVATA board conducted an outstanding conference and the leadership demonstrated was excellent.

Thanks Again for all you do.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education