Please see reminder about the Effingham Ham Jam Entry form.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harris, Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Subject: FW: Effingham Ham Jam Entry Form
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Can we send this out on the list serv again please?

Thank You,

Trey Harris

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure. ~Don Wilder

Our Vision at Effingham County Middle School is to

Educate, Challenge, Motivate, & Succeed

Effingham County Middle School

1659 Highway 119 South

Guyton, GA 31312