From: Annette Wise
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:55 PM
To: John Bridges
Subject: 2015 Presidents' Day Program in Plains with President and Mrs. Jimmy Carter

Chip,
Here is a request form and basic information you can send out to ag. teachers. I have 50 seats reserved for FFA. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
Annette

Annette Wise
Georgia Department of Education - Plains Field Office
Jimmy Carter NHS Education Program
300 North Bond Street
Plains, Georgia 31780
229-824-5843