Fellow Ag Teachers,

There will be a special Presidents Day activity taking place in Plains, Georgia on Monday, February 16, 2015. The attached document provides the details. Please take note that the 50 seats reserved for Georgia FFA are on a first come basis. The attached form will need to be returned by email or fax soon if you would like to participate. You will need to receive confirmation to attend. I hope you will consider providing this opportunity to some FFA members. Most of us only have a limited number of opportunities to meet a  former United States President in person. I am sure this will be another memorable experience. We are fortunate that President Carter holds the FFA in such high regards.

Best Wishes,

Chip

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education