---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tucker, Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 1:45 PM
Subject: Ben Hill Jackpot Show
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Please Post

We are still accepting entries at this time. We have not reached capacity.

Harry Tucker
Ben Hill FFA Advisor
1-229-450-2001

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only, may be confidential, and possibly covered by attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, please, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher