Pelham City Schools would like to expand their agricultural education program and are currently seeking qualified personnel until March 31st.

Pelham City Schools currently has a high school and middle school agricultural program. This is a small town, small school setting. However, facilities, equipment, resources, school and community support are phenomenal. We are a school system of choice.

The position will include a 12 month contract. Expanded curriculum opportunities are to be Agri-Business, Ag Mechanics, and/or forestry/natural resources. Horticulture and Animal Science are our current pathways.

Please see the posting at www.teachgeorogia.org if interested. For additional information, please contact David Young or Justin Sealy.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy