Teachers,

I wanted to send a follow up e-mail about the John Deere Gator raffle tickets that you received at Mid-Winter Teachers Conference.  If you did not receive your 10 tickets, they will be mailed to you this week.

Lasseter Equipment has donated a John Deere Gator to the Foundation for several years, and we are so appreciative of their support.  This is a great money making opportunity for the Foundation.  This is the only fundraiser where we ask chapters to help raise money for the Foundation.  Please consider helping us.  We are asking each chapter to sell at least 10 tickets.  Of course, we would love for you to sell more, but we are asking each chapter to sell at least 10.  The drawing will be held at the end of the Blue & Gold Gala on Friday, March 13th.  When you are selling the tickets, please remind buyers that all proceeds from the ticket sales support Georgia FFA!

Cash Prizes
The chapter that sells the most tickets will receive a $2,000 cash award.  The chapter that sells the second most will receive a $1,000 cash award.  The chapter that sells the third most will receive a $500 cash award.  All chapters that sell tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 State FFA Convention award.  The Foundation will pay your $250 convention registration fee, and then give your chapter a $250 check to use for convention  expenses.

Ticket Prices
The ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $50 or 10 for $100.  If you choose to sell your tickets at 1 for $25, you only need to send the Foundation $100 so your chapter has the opportunity to make $150.  How you choose to sell the tickets is up to you; we ask that you send us $100 for every 10 sold.

Additional Tickets
If you need additional tickets to sell, please let me, Valerie Noles or Krista Templeton know.  You can reach the office at 478-289-2555 or you can e-mail us at [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Deadline
We will need all ticket stubs returned to the Foundation office by Wednesday, March 11.  This is an absolute deadline because all of us will be leaving the office Thursday morning for the Gala. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 237, Swainsboro, GA  30401.  If you need to ship your tickets to a physical address, please use this address:  125-B East Main Street, Swainsboro, GA  30401.  Please include your chapter name when returning tickets so we can give you credit for your sales.

Thank you for your help with this fundraiser!  Please remember that the funds raised are returned to your students when they win at area, region and state levels.

Thank you again, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director