Teachers,
Attached you will find the agenda for this week's conference.
If you signed up for lodging at the camp, you will need to go to Mobley Hall to get your cabin assignment. Linens will be available in Mobley as well. We will only be using bottom bunks, so the number of available beds per cabin won't be what you are used to seeing during summer camp. PLEASE CHECK IN AT MOBLEY HALL BEFORE UNLOADING YOUR LUGGAGE.

Registration will take place in the dining hall beginning at 3:30. We will be on a tight schedule so please plan on arriving at the camp early enough to get registered and be in Mobley Hall for the opening session at 4:30.

You will want to be in your seat at 4:30 because I can promise you don't want to miss our amazing keynote speaker. Stephen Ritz of the Green Bronx Machine will deliver a WOW experience for all attendees at the opening session. Mr. Ritz will also deliver a hands on workshop on Friday morning where you will learn how to incorporate Tower Gardens into your classroom and teach students how to create a better community through farming/gardening.

When you register you will receive an entry form for a drawing to WIN a Tower Garden and/or an indoor grow light kit for your classroom!

Below Links for more information on Tower Garden:

Stephen Ritz website
www.greenbronxmachine.org

Tower Garden in the classroom video by Stephen Ritz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbFWcoAVsk

Tower Garden website for more info:
Susan Wright, GA AG Educator Rep for Tower Garden
http://susanwright.towergarden.com

video link of how Tower Garden works
http://atlurbanfarms.com/buy-tower-garden/

ATL Urban Farms website for TG seedlings, workshops and support
www.atlurbanfarms.com

​​