As was discussed at our teacher meetings this summer and fall, we will be
conducting all preliminary speaking events on the same day this year. This
is a huge undertaking that will take much planning and cooperation to
accommodate the large numbers of contestants expected.

Please complete this registration form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vThcBAXIlPKYcSBw2zyuxE0OjvwUnd9vAV04nfhF-bM/viewform>
for each student for the 2015 Area I and Area II Speaking CDEs. Area I will
be at Gordon County College and Career Academy on February 24, 2015. Area
II will be at Madison County High School on February 26, 2015. Registration
for both events will be from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contests will start at
4:30.

Manuscripts for Junior and Senior Prepared Public Speaking should be
emailed as a PDF to [log in to unmask] no later than
February 10th.

Registration (including t-shirt orders) for all speaking events will close
on February 10th. We really need an accurate count by then in order to
procure enough judges for this massive undertaking. Thank you for helping
us in this effort.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers