2015 North Region Wildlife CDE Registration

Please complete the registration form for each team for the 2015 Area I and
Area II Wildlife CDE in the link below. Area I will be at Murray County
High School n Feb. 9th, 2015. Area II will be at Banks County High School
on Feb. 10th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start
at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email.
The T-Shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached. Registration
deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Jan. 30th, 2015.

Wildlife CDE Registration
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/12wEm-1uGLoG-ipGaRBbUMl7MhQPDr4gBYNHzEcCbmxw/viewform>

--
Jerry Taylor