Please see the attached list of those schools that have registered for the upcoming preliminary speaking events.

As was discussed at our teacher meetings this summer and fall, we will be conducting all preliminary speaking events (Creed, Extemp, Jr and Sr Prepared) on the same day this year. This is a huge undertaking that will take much planning and cooperation to accommodate the large numbers of contestants expected.

Please complete this registration form for each student for the 2015 Area I and Area II Speaking CDEs. Area I will be at Gordon County College and Career Academy on February 24, 2015. Area II will be at Madison County High School on February 26, 2015. Registration for both events will be from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contests will start at 4:30.

Manuscripts for Junior and Senior Prepared Public Speaking should be emailed as a PDF to [log in to unmask] no later than February 10th.

Registration (including t-shirt orders) for all speaking events will close on February 10th. We really need an accurate count by then in order to procure enough judges for this massive undertaking. Thank you for helping us in this effort.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602