2015 North Region Wildlife CDE Registration

Please completeĀ the registration form for each team for the 2015 Area I and Area II Wildlife CDE in the link below. Area I will be at Murray County High School n Feb. 9th, 2015. Area II will be atĀ Banks County High School on Feb. 10th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email. The T-Shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached. Registration deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Jan. 30th, 2015.

Wildlife CDE Registration

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher