This workshop will be located at ABAC.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynn Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:51 PM
Subject: American Degree Workshop--Save the Date
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

I hope all of you are already identifying several students who will be good
candidates for the American FFA Degree. This is a capstone achievement of a
student's FFA career and is definitely something we should help more
students obtain.

In an effort to assist you, the South Region office will hold an American
Degree workshop for teachers and their students on Monday, March 9. I hope
you will add this activity to your calendars and plan to attend. We are
tentatively planning on starting around 4:00 PM.

We will send out more information as the date draws closer.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*