A note on #6 on the Keep/Cull practice I sent earlier. A deer could be in
velvet during hunting season, therefore, if you want to use G-Regulations,
put a date on the slide so that students will know if the scenario is
during hunting season or not.

Thank you!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*