Attached is a list of the manuscripts I received by the deadline for the
Junior Prepared CDE. Mr. Hunter will be sending out a list shortly for
Senior Prepared. The attachment is sorted by sub-area location. If you
submitted extra hard copies I listed that as well. If you did not submit
extra hard copies, remember to bring those to the event so that each judge
will have a copy. You will each receive a copy back at the event that will
have feedback on your student's manuscript. If you have any questions,
please let me know.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education