Mr. Cody Herndon, Jeff Davis Middle School Ag Ed Teacher and FFA Advisor,
has asked if I could bring my Wildlife Management materials to his school
and meet with his students for a workout. He has graciously offered to open
his doors to any team in the area who would like to drop in and see the
specimens. The date is *Tuesday, February 17th *and the time will be *4:00p*
.

I will go over each event, explaining how they are set up and scored. I
will also go over all of the specimens in my inventory.

If you come to the workout, *bring a copy of the rules and guidelines as
well as a copy of the scorecards and the identification lists*.

Thanks!

*Danny BartlettForestry TeacherSouth Region Agricultural Education*
*ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway*
*Tifton, GA  31793*

*229/386-3198 (ofc)*