In reviewing some upcoming activities today, I noticed that the due date
for one set of items was listed differently on our region calendar than on
the state calendar. Please note that the following items, which were listed
on the South Region calendar as due on April 1 are actually due on March
30. The following items are due on March 30:

   - Agriscience Written Reports
   - American FFA Degree Applications
   - Middle School Record Books
   - National Chapter Applications
   - State FFA Registration

I have corrected this on our online calendar. I would encourage you to take
a moment and update this on any hard calendars you may have.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*